Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday 4/19

Fear not! I haven't slacked off yet! Today is baking day! I figure most Monday's will be like that...so I'll have new things to post later on in the week! Coming up this week: Peanut Butter Cookies, Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies, Cinnamon Blondies, White Chocolate Blueberry Bread and probably another batch of Peanut Butter Cookies (just to try a new recipe).

I do have to say that I ordered some very fancy Double Dutch Process Cocoa from King Arthur Flour today. That and some Espresso Powder (enhances Chocolate!). Then I checked my mail and found like 3 more things I wish I'd have ordered! If you check out their site and decide to order something use code CWP13 for 10% off (better than nothing!). I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival to try out some new glorious looking brownies next week! YUM! I'm such a sucker for brownies...

No comments:

Post a Comment