Friday, January 7, 2011

I've not fallen off the face of the Earth- it just feels like it.

So, it's so sad. I stink. I haven't been posting. I'm sure someone out there has noticed that. I have a valid excuse though. Seriously it's good.

I'm pregnant. You see, we're thrilled with this unexpected surprise. However, pregnancy isn't always good on me. I constantly throw up- and it's not a little bit- it's the heaving until my eyes are red and my back hurts. This happens majority of the time I'm pregnant. I don't get off easy with the first few weeks- or even the first trimester. I figure I'll just get to remind my children of this when they get older and whine about something.

Anywho- with two boys, and the throwing up, and the extra whining I'm doing. I've been pretty tired. I'm even ashamed to admit how much we've eaten out, or had hot dogs for dinner the past few weeks. My husband can make a mean box of hamburger helper. I will say I did manage to bake up a batch of carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting- however I sent them to work with my husband without photoing them. I plum forgot.

I shall start posting again soon- I'm almost done with my first trimester (weekish left) and I *should start getting some oomph back soon.

Hope everyone had a fantastic New Year!

2 comments:

HanaĆ¢ said...

Congratulations, Rebecca. What a nice surprise and New Year's gift :o) I hope you feel better soon. We do miss your posts! Happy belated New Year to you too.

Eliana said...

Awww - Congrats to you and your family Rebecca. Looking forward to having you back soon.

Post a Comment