Friday, October 14, 2011

Oh man...

It's been too long since I've done anything related to this baking fiasco. I have been baking still, I just haven't been photographing anything. Usually my baking gets done and I quickly pack it up for my husbands office before the kids either a) stick fingers in it b) take bites out of it and put it back c) just plain eat it all. It's amazing how fast a 4 year old (almost 5) and his 3 year old little brother can do in the 15minutes I'm tied down nursing. Seriously...when I hear the feet running from the kitchen I'm sure that something has gotten into. I know you mom's know what I'm talking about.

My mom left her very nice camera here (by accident of course) so I've been snapping pictures up of the kids and in general trying to figure out a dslr. I'm having a blast with it and it reaffirms how much I want one!! So hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get a chance to photo what I plan to bake and get it up.

I will tell you on my list I'm hoping to get to some pumpkin cream cheese cupcakes and some really cute Halloween cupcakes too...hopefully recreate some of my favorite things I've made over the past few weeks - scratch that - months and get the photoed and back up on the blog. I might sneak in some savory dishes too.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment