Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SMS: Butterscotch Pralines


My husband called me the other day and mentioned that one of the guys asked if he could request something...I told him that it wasn't a big deal as long as it wasn't expensive (we are on a budget here ya know). And the gentleman came back with "anything butterscotch". My husband LOVES butterscotch and caramel, in fact whenever we go to an ice cream joint (think rarely) he orders a butterscotch and caramel shake- it's overload for me, but he likes it. On to pralines.

These were my first attempt at pralines. I've made things with sugar before...brittle and such, however I'm still pleasantly surprised when something works like they're supposed to!

Our host this week was Tessa @ Cookin Chemist be sure to check her blog out!

1 comment:

Gloria - The Ginger Snap Girl said...

Your pralines look great! Love how you photographed them in that beautiful blue bowl. Great contrast.

Post a Comment